Saturday, June 9, 2012

Challenge Day 1 referrals

Challenge day 1 of 30
        I've begun posting comments on blogs and YouTube videos, and other websites trying to get my referral code out there. I have determined this method is too passive, I have yet to receive any new referrals.
                 Say hello to plan b:
           Three of these on one page times 20 pages will give me 60 referral slips to hand out when I go door to door tomorrow in an attempt to gain referrals to meet my goal of 500 dollars worth of swag bucks by 07/09/2012 (btw to make your own QR codes for free visit http://www.qrstuff.com/)
               If you would like to help me reach my goal you can refer friends to this blog or give them my referal link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mleonc or sign up yourself and begin getting paid to search the web as you normally do.
                 In addition to the challenge I have created this blog to chronicle I want to help people make money or just help other people. That's why I want to talk about selling Plasma as a way to make money. I'd like to think this is a good idea but in the details its not as good as it sounds, I invite you to do your own research and comment if you can find a safe, plasma donating center that will use your plasma to save lives, not make beauty products. The main problem with companies that pay a person to donate plasma is that they are more likely to lie about their current state of health to make money. I'm no expert in this field but I encourage anyone who is thinking about this as a money making venture to proceed with caution.

Search & Win

Current Challenge (make 500 dollars in one month from www.swagbucks.com) Progress:

Total needed 62745
Current total 395
points needed 62350
Approximate monitary value      $ 3.15


No comments:

Post a Comment