Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Challenge Day 4 of 30

Challenge Day 4 of 30
        The I have cataloged my results from my sample polling and here they are:
Houses approached: 25
Persons appearing very interested: 3
Referrals Made: 0
I believe the processed of typing the complete url http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mleonc 
is where I am losing the people I believed I had. I believe too many people are simple googling swagbucks, and  signing up. That is of no help to me. I am going to put all my eggs in the basket of this blog, this now reverting back to an internet only challenge. 


I'm expanding this blog to include:

  • The Eye on the internet
    • We'll be turning the eye to all manners of relevant news in the hopes that we will never turn a blind eye to an important issue
New Pages will include:
  • Swagbucks tips and tricks 
  • Mechanical Turk tips and tricks
  • Guide to making money during college
  • As well as other helpful fiance topics

If this blog catches on quickly I could still win my 500 dollar Challenge
If you would like to learn more about how you can earn small amounts of cash .10-50 cents a day using a search engine click here

Current Challenge (make 500 dollars in one month from www.swagbucks.com) Progress:
Total needed 62745
Current total 563
points needed 62182
Approximate monitary value  $   4.49


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment